Today, November 7, 2012, all women are losers. I know. Obama, Cecile Richards (Planned Parenthood) and all the radical leftists tried to get people to believe that if you elected him for a second term it would be Nirvana for women. That was the boldest, most outrageous lie of the entire campaign season.
Women – all women – are the losers.
Unborn women have certainly lost even more freedom.
They have no voice of their own anyway. They depend on grown men and women to protect them. Since the passage of Roe vs. Wade in 1973, millions of unborn women have lost their lives. Obama will push the pro-abortion agenda as far as he can.
A few states have passed legislation defunding Planned Parenthood. By his own executive order, running rip-shod over the Constitution, Obama has seen to it that federal funding makes up for the money not given to PP by the states. Arizona’s struggle to end state money for abortion is an example:
“While Planned Parenthood spends millions to re-elect President Obama and even sends its president, Cecile Richards, to campaign in Iowa this week, the Obama Administration once again is stepping in to protect the bottom line of its top political ally and the nation’s largest abortion provider,” said Susan B. Anthony List President Marjorie Dannenfelser. “Despite continued scandals including allegations of the waste, abuse, and potential fraud of millions of taxpayer dollars, President Obama has refused to allow a single tax dollar to be cut from Planned Parenthood at the federal level. When the states take matters into their own hands to protect taxpayers from funding the abortion industry, Obama’s administration promptly intervenes on the abortion business’ behalf.”
And the fact of the matter is that more unborn females than males are being killed. There are many abortions performed because of the gender of the child, usually a girl. There is no excuse to kill any child, but pretending to be all about women and their rights while allowing unborn women to be killed in greater numbers is sheer hypocrisy. Certainly Obama is aware of sex-selection abortion. It doesn’t bother him that 77% of Americans support legislation banning abortions performed solely because the unborn child is a girl. All he cares about is that he got re-elected by fooling women into thinking he has their “rights” uppermost in his mind. It is sad to see how many women have been duped by him.
Black women are also big losers in this election.
One might think that our black president would be in favor of promoting the well-being of black women. It seems the height of hypocrisy that he promotes abortion which kills a disproportionate number of blacks. Here again his lies and deceptions have fooled women into voting for him when they should be outraged at his arrogance. Again, we see that the real agenda for him is just to get re-elected. He really doesn’t care about women. It’s all a lie to appease his PP supporters.
Planned Parenthood has always been a racist organization. It was founded by Margaret Sanger in 1921, in order to “lead to a cleaner race”. Sanger was a eugenicist and a racist. She formed strategies to limit the “mentally and physically defective” and “feeble –minded” black people. She believed that blacks were inherently inferior to whites. She wrote that her plan was, “to hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social service backgrounds and engaging personalities. The most successful approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, (italics mine) and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
The racism of PP continues to this day. Consider these statistics from research from “Protecting Black Life”, a project of Life Issues Institute:
1. 79% of Planned Parenthood’s abortion clinics are located in or within walking distance of black and Hispanic communities.
2. In the 1990’s, 43% of PP’s abortions were on blacks and other minorities – who only made up 22% of the population.
3. Of PP’s $154 million from the 329,445 abortions it performed in 2009-2010, 40% of the babies aborted were minority babies.
It is clear from this information that the propaganda from the left has been successful into getting women to support a man who clearly has policies that are not in their best interests.
All women are losers in this election.
Ladies, no matter what you were told, war was waged on women by the left, not the right. Not only are unborn and black women targeted for harm, all of the rest of us are affected by this. Promoting abortion promotes harm to women.
1. The left is lying when it says that abortion saves the lives of women. Obviously, it never saves the life of the unborn woman. But does it somehow help the woman who is having the abortion? Experts say, “NO!”
I encourage you to watch this interesting video put out by Irish Pro-lifers and posted at:
There are many other statistics and sad stories to show that abortion has not always been safe in spite of being legal. Just this year a number of women have died from botched abortions.
2. Women who have an abortion are taking great risks for themselves personally. Not only does the cancer risk go up for women (almost 3%), but many women find themselves unable to carry a baby later in life when they choose to. Surely Obama and the abortionists know these things. They choose to ignore them in order to promote their agenda.
3. One of the saddest things is the emotional trauma to a woman who realizes that she actually ended a human life. She will have to live with the guilt unless she repents and asks forgiveness from God. We can help women who have made this bad choice. But, sadly there are many more, including many suicides that occur every year due to the depression and guilt when a woman realizes that she has killed her own child.
4. The spiritual effect on women is tragic. Sanger and her PP descendants promote uninhibited sex with no consequences. Well, in their minds,at least the “inconvenient” consequence of that unwanted baby. We have seen that there really are physical and emotional consequences. No matter what the consequences, sex outside of marriage is wrong. A woman who flagrantly defies God by going against His will is spiraling down into moral degeneracy. If she never repents, she will live with the guilt, or worse yet, with no conscience.
5. Many women were duped by the supposed “War on Women” campaign. I pray that those who were will consider these facts. The radical left uses women. Yes, my sister if you believed Obama’s lies you were only being used. Get angry. Do something about it.
The fact of the matter is that LIBERTY DOES NOT EQUAL LICENSE. What Obama and Planned Parenthood and the left were telling women they could have was license, not liberty. My sisters, wake up and be discerning. Help our other sisters to see through the deception. Let’s work hard to overturn bad laws. There is much work to be done. Please pray harder than ever before and don’t be afraid to get involved on any level. This is still the United States of America, home of the (sort-of) free and the brave. We still have things we can do. This is only one battle in the war.
The election is over. All women have lost.